Job Title: Environmental Consultant (Apprentice)
Knowledge and Skills:
- The individual must have an entrepreneurial and leader-like mindset.
- Must have the zeal and desire to lead a very independent and organized work style. ecially building owner(s).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be very familiar with the following capabilities: Using Apple Computers and their associated programs, Pages, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Acrobat PDF, and PowerPoint.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Individuals with water treatment experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- The individual must be willing to train with our educational advisors and enlist in education courses to obtain several credentials.
- Commuting to. our office in Fort Lee, NJ
- Commuting to NYC for projects, which will require hands on labor, supervising of projects, and training (i.e., water testing cleaning/disinfecting a cooling tower, coil cleanings, setting up of a water treatment station, performing initial pipe cleanings, conducting cooling tower inspections, assisting in the development of maintenance program and plans, and picking up Legionella/HPC samples.
Working Conditions and Environment:
- Collaborative work environment.
- Trust and respect for all humans. More specifically, our customers and NYC-CTIS’s leadership team.
- Excellent compensation structure. 60-72K salary + many other office perks.
- Eligibility or the option to be included for the following benefits will be presented to an employee after certain credentials and goals have been obtained: Medical, dental, vision, HRA, FSA, life, short and long term disability.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
- Company provides a cell phone, laptop, and any other electronic device to keep work going effortlessly.
Organization: NYC-CTIS: NYC Cooling Tower Inspections and Services
Job Function: Entry Level Level
Primary Location: Fort Lee, NJ
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
- Send Your Resume To [email protected]m
- Please Write the Job Position in The Subject Header Of Your Email