Posted on January 13, 2020
As of January 2020, NYC is now BY LAW facing more cooling tower requirements and associated violations in order to be in compliance. Cooling towers owners must comply with the following:
1. All dates associated with a LEGIONELLA test MUST be updated by a QUALIFIED PERSON within 5 days in the NYC Cooling Tower Portal. (More specifically, only a legionella test associated with a cooling tower inspection must be uploaded).
2. All required cooling tower documentation must be available during the actual NYC Cooling Tower Inspection. Failure in doing so will result in costly violations.
OUR SOLUTION IS EASY!!!
OUR COMPLIANCE EXPERTS WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL OF THE ABOVE NOTED LOCAL LAW 76 RESPONSIBILITIES.
Our cooling tower compliance experts have developed an EASY solution for NYC. We have recently released to the general public our AWARD WINNING – LEGIONELLA MOBILE APP called:
With our assistance, COMPLIAPP is capable of storing all of your records into your phone and this annual membership will include ALL Legionella tests updated into the NYC Cooling Tower Portal for FREE. Call 718-799-5204 and find out HOW EASY we can make things for you and your team.
Get In Touch
- The Importance of Cooling Tower Compliance Amidst Alarming Rise in Legionnaire’s Disease
- Cooling Tower Water Treatment Best Practices
- Cooling Tower Maintenance and Compliance Requires Special Attention in Healthcare Facilities
- Legionella Risk Assessment: How to Know if Your Cooling Towers are At Risk
- Big or Small, Your Business Can’t Afford a Cooling Tower Violation